Simplifying and Living in Minimalism


This process keeps getting more and more refined and it gets easier to let go of more stuff and with my new routines, I can easily make new decisions around what I want and what would be better and make my life more efficient and more joyful.

bedroom


ready for guests

empty closet ready to serve

Clean and orderly: every item of clothing that I own is hanging or folded 

I wake up to my vision boards 

Shelves have been minimized

One bookshelf at the moment.


Extra chairs for events

Empty counter space, ready to serve

Island ready to serve

A place for everything and everything in its place.

Every drawer and cabinet is labeled so I can remember easily

The sink is clean and clear and one tray for tea and coffee

My magnetic project list

My launch pad

living room for R and R

Tech and AV ready

bathroom

all new white towels for easy maintenance

counters clean and orderly


extras visible for guests


Storage visible and allocated

Comments

  1. God was you. Looking good gal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian

    emotion focused family therapy in illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog